• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California WTB: 3.5gal SSBrewtech Brewbucket Mini

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Cat Brew

Compiling...
Reaction score
Shot in the dark... if anyone is selling one or two used 3.5gal SSBrewtech Brewbucket Mini, I'd be interested in buying them. Preferably CA but open to paying shipping if its reasonable.

Also looking for 2.5gal kegs.

Both of these items will likely be few and far between for used.

If you do buy some new items I would look at the morebeer slimline torpedo 2.5 gallon kegs. They are stackable, and you can catch them on sale occasionally. When you figure free shipping they are competitively priced. I really like the full metal construction as I can use them for Kettle sours in my instant pot Also if you like to use bugs when the keg is done you can heat the whole keg above 180° to kill any bugs if you want.

Both of these items will likely be few and far between for used.

If you do buy some new items I would look at the morebeer slimline torpedo 2.5 gallon kegs. They are stackable, and you can catch them on sale occasionally. When you figure free shipping they are competitively priced. I really like the full metal construction as I can use them for Kettle sours in my instant pot Also if you like to use bugs when the keg is done you can heat the whole keg above 180° to kill any bugs if you want.

Good call, I might look into the MoreBeer kegs. It would definitely be nice to stack and having a slimmer profile.

I’ve got 2 of the Ss Brewtech BrewBucket Minis. I love them. If you watch MoreBeer.com, every now and then they do $25 off a $125 purchase. That’s how I got both of mine.

I’ve also added the tri-clamp fitting to the lids. Now I can do pressure transfers. And I also use it for hop, gelatin, fruit, etc. additions.

All that’s to say you won’t regret buying them even new. :)

Wasn't aware they would hold pressure, thats good to know. I recently got one with the FTS, just looking for one or two more for other batches.

Latest posts

Back