Woodshop Ten

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. Although having just been to Hermosillo, I’m guessing there were fewer tickets than for DTJB’s because it definitely feels like a smaller venue (unless there’s some back area of Hermosillo that I’m unaware of).
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Oh well, maybe that'll mean more non-SD people down here.

I got the Krieky Bones (B1) and Feral Vinifera covered if you need me to complete that Voltron action.

****. **** **** LA and all the extra assclowns bringing friends, selling out and preventing me from getting a ticket. Goddammit! Anyone have an extra ticket? I'll bring Cognac Coffee DL.

****. **** **** LA and all the extra assclowns bringing friends, selling out and preventing me from getting a ticket. Goddammit! Anyone have an extra ticket? I'll bring Cognac Coffee DL.

Huh? It's not like it sold out in 30 seconds or anything...

Its all about that El Gourdo!
Yeah, El Gourdo was ****ing fantastic. Rocking that 2009 Ichabod swag.

SD is only a train ride away...just sayin

Yeah, El Gourdo was ****ing fantastic. Rocking that 2009 Ichabod swag.

SD is only a train ride away...just sayin
The delay buying ticket was trying to figure logistics on if and how I could go as we have a wedding the night before 2hrs north of us. Was tough enough trying to work it out as its my anniversary weekend as well. Getting wife to agree with SD now?? Lol. No chance.

Just hit up Chris. Dude's nothing but awesome.

But yeah, I'm a little surprised it sold out.

This. Just stay in touch with Chris. As the date nears and people drop out (like I had to do one year), I'm sure tickets will become available. If its sold out, most likely due to space restrictions at Hermo though.

This. Just stay in touch with Chris. As the date nears and people drop out (like I had to do one year), I'm sure tickets will become available. If its sold out, most likely due to space restrictions at Hermo though.
Yea. I know. Chris is a great guy. I just don't wanna be that guy as I know capacity is capacity. But maybe I'll email him about someone possible dropping out.

Yea. I know. Chris is a great guy. I just don't wanna be that guy as I know capacity is capacity. But maybe I'll email him about someone possible dropping out.
You're on the list. It's short (so far). I'd say at this point that you can plan on attending, but please keep in touch with me over the coming weeks as I hear from people who have to drop out (it happens every year). In particular, let me know if *your* plans change and you have to drop off of the Wait List.

We'll be in touch. All is good.

EDIT: And by the way... Anyone else out there who missed out on LA (or, in the future, who misses out on SD) and still wants to attend, just email me at [email protected] so I can add you to a Wait List and we can handle this whole thang in an organized, orderly fashion like the distinguished ladies and gentlemen that we in the craft beer community all are.

Last edited:
You're on the list. It's short (so far). I'd say at this point that you can plan on attending, but please keep in touch with me over the coming weeks as I hear from people who have to drop out (it happens every year). In particular, let me know if *your* plans change and you have to drop off of the Wait List.

We'll be in touch. All is good.
You're the man. I'll be in touch. Thanks bud!

Dang. Although having just been to Hermosillo, I’m guessing there were fewer tickets than for DTJB’s because it definitely feels like a smaller venue (unless there’s some back area of Hermosillo that I’m unaware of).
They do have an open lot In the back. At the Woodshop a couple years ago there they had some tarps set up with tables and chairs, food, additional taps, etc.

They do, but they're not licensed for alcohol outside and would have to get special permits to close off that area again.

how about a sneak peak at that Belching Beaver Sour Peanut Butter Milk Stout that will be inevitably coming out? I'm sure Chris can pull some strings.

someone bring slolambic to sd. and open it when i'm in the area. i want to tick it. :)

LAST CALL FOR T-SHIRTS!

Order on the BPT event page.

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2080923

Here's the t-shirt mockup...
xatj6p.jpg

For those that have not heard. The Coaster and Amtrak will not be operating the weekend of Woodshop, so if you were planning on using it you need a new plan.

I got a call but all they said was that the train would operate from union station down to Oceanside and then it would be a buss down to SD.

Got a link?

Back