Wooden lambic cradle "preorder"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need a moist towelette!

krq5.jpg

These are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks Corey, very happy with how these came out! Can't wait to break them in!

Those are nice. Very clean! My buddy made one (1st attempt) and our other buddy did the artwork. He just hasn't gotten around to doing a handle yet. I think he should start making custom ones for people too.
84F5C189-3967-4636-9571-88DD64461FA5.jpg
04F00F8F-A394-4660-9741-2E49194B6861.jpg
83C4938C-ABBA-4C5A-82F6-38F5D5C2E5C5.jpg
ACF64C7B-FE9A-406D-8FBE-A127CE6E7675.jpg
So much awesome in these pictures!!! Is that your bar?!? If it is, why haven't you shared yet?! Pics or BAN!!!;)

Update: I finished building boxes to fill all preorders for the standard boxes tonight! First coat of finish is drying, so barring anything unforeseen, those orders should all be ready to ship by Tuesday. I'll be reaching out via private message to work out shipping, payment, etc. Shipment is via USPS Priority, so if you ordered a box, start chilling a bottle of lambic to open in your proper cradle-ware this weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Update: I finished building boxes to fill all preorders for the standard boxes tonight! First coat of finish is drying, so barring anything unforeseen, those orders should all be ready to ship by Tuesday. I'll be reaching out via private message to work out shipping, payment, etc. Shipment is via USPS Priority, so if you ordered a box, start chilling a bottle of lambic to open in your proper cradle-ware this weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!

newyeareve_ron.gif

Yup, still taking orders! Walnut is a $25 upgrade, which equates to $85 for the 750 and $70 for the 375. Feel free to either add your name to the spreadsheet or just let me know if you'd like a basket (or two or three...)

Thank you for the compliment!

Still open to new orders? Really need some baskets with a proper angle :)
I am! Fair warning, though...I have a wedding and honeymoon coming up very soon so I'm a little behind at the moment and won't really be spending anytime in the shop until August. I don't take payment until the box is finished, though, so feel free to put your name on the preorder sheet which more is more or less just a "to-do list" for me!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At1ooBMsLuOTdFJscm1BUkNaTzFDTENzS2I0LVdrTGc#gid=0

I am! Fair warning, though...I have a wedding and honeymoon coming up very soon so I'm a little behind at the moment and won't really be spending anytime in the shop until August. I don't take payment until the box is finished, though, so feel free to put your name on the preorder sheet which more is more or less just a "to-do list" for me!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At1ooBMsLuOTdFJscm1BUkNaTzFDTENzS2I0LVdrTGc#gid=0
Awesome, thanks for the info!

Back