Wish me luck!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaston

Reaction score
So I've been ready for a career change for awhile, and I just applied for an assistant brewers job at Troegs. I don't have any formal training or experience, but I sold myself as a quick learner, and very trainable person. I am passionate about beer so hopefully I will get a call from them!

So send me some good luck, prayers, or positive energy. I'll take whatever I can get!

Also any advice for me if I get the interview?

Good luck. Advice that was given to me: make the interviewer think that your goal is to make your boss (or the company) look good. That's a spin that you don't hear often but it shows you have the right frame of mind.

Didn't you tell them you were a home brewer? Giving them to know you have a working understanding of the basic brewing process would be a plus I think.:mug:
*Hey,my post count equaled my join date just now-2/2011

Who knows,if your beers were really good atm,it might make you look more valuable in there eyes. and singed neurons...:drunk:

Back