Wiring for Brutus 10 mod

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eryk4381

Reaction score
I have been looking through various wiring diagrams to see how people accomplish all the wiring necessary for a these cool pieces that go into the control box. However, I am stuck on one part. For the distribution of power, I see a lot of people used distribution blocks (using a using a connection for each wire) . It seems to me this causes much more wiring than using neutral and hot busbars (looks similar but all teminination points are all connected together). Is there something I might not be thinking of?

i supposed you could use either or, i used distribution blocks with jumpers to keep space to a minimum. that way i could distribute 110 ,24, and neutrals all on two blocks using jumpers . with a brutus 10 there is not a ton of wiring . but depending on what size bus's you used those would work perfectly fine as well.

Without showing too much since I will be posting a full build when I'm done. Here is what I went with. Raised distribution bars for the 110v and the 26v will go through the switches with little extra wire. Looks clean and efficient.

20170511_203148.jpg

i do not have pics of mine but what i had available was a couple of larger blocks and they were free.99.i separated the connections by a few empty spaces and labeled them. clean build nice work

Back