Wife is now an American citizen!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwapogorilla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wednesday was the day! It was a long STRESSFUL haul....but we got it done!

IMG_6788.jpg

My wife became a citizen about 5 years ago. It was a long, laborious process filled with paperwork, red tape, fees, tests, interviews and more.

You must be glad to be over the finish line. Congratulations to your wife and family.

Congratulations to my fellow citizen!!! Good luck to you both.

Congratulations!

I have a lot of co-workers going through this right now. After seeing what it takes to get citizenship in this country I'm surprised they don't just move to Canada. I think I would.

To sort of put things into perspective, ICE is the same size as the 101st Airborne Division.

Yeah, you think they could do a better job recruiting for this country instead of just trying trying to "throw out" people who want to make the country better.

Yes, I'm one of those, just because we're born here does not make us special, we have to do more and be exceptional to be special...

Sent from the window of an airplane...

You look like Judge Dr Phil

Congratulations.
No, no no....That's the Federal judge that presided over the ceremony.

My wife became a citizen about 5 years ago. It was a long, laborious process filled with paperwork, red tape, fees, tests, interviews and more.

You must be glad to be over the finish line. Congratulations to your wife and family.
Thank you. And yes, I am soooooo freaking glad the days of jumping through hoops of fire are over!:rockin: Those that have been through this know what a pain in the ass it is. We are also the folks that get REALLY pissed off when the illegals start stomping their feet saying they have rights.
Are you the man in the photo?
Nope....this is a pic of me and the wife. By the way, she and our boy are from the Philippines....I adopted him.
And, thank you...to everyone.

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

Nope....this is a pic of me and the wife. By the way, she and our boy are from the Philippines....I adopted him.

You two are a good looking pair. Congratulations to all three of you. What is the citizenship status of your boy now?

Awesome! Congrats to you & your wife! Not trying to be nosy, but what did you do to celebrate?
Regards, GF

My parents were at the ceremony too, as they have given us a tremendous amount of support....really awesome people. so, I took the family out for steaks and margaritas.....except for my son. He drank raspberry ice tea.:p

Back