Why I'm drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3PegBrew

Reaction score
1) My feet are cold, but I want fresh air in the house so the window is open.

2) Beer is good.

3) Beer is good.

4) It goes well with ESPN and ESPN2.

5) It complements reading Home Brew Talk and reading "why do I not see fermentation after 16 hours of pitching my yeast?"

6) Beer is good.

:mug:

8) Because my next beer will be better. Just taste tested and did gravity test of my holiday spiced ale, and the ABV turned out well but it tastes under-spiced :( I might add more spice in the keg or something...

No need to even have a reason to drink beer. Good, cold beer should be in the Bill of Rights.

I think instead of the bill of rights....

Moses should have added an 11th Commandment....

"Thou Shall Not Drink Cheap Beer or Make Beer From Bad Ingredients"
:mug:

17) Because a cold pint after a long day helps soothe frazzled nerves, which leads to less stress, which leads to a longer, happier life.

20) put 2, 3, and 6 together and you get BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, AND STUFF!

It's a psychostick song. look it up. you will appreciate

20) put 2, 3, and 6 together and you get BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, AND STUFF!

It's a psychostick song. look it up. you will appreciate

o/` I wish I had a taco
With plenty of hot sauce, but all that I got is a
Box.... of... crackers... o/`

Never thought I'd see another Psychostick fan :mug:

22st: My lithe and musculuar frame needs fattening up to please my woman.

(BRING ME CAKE)

24.) because I'm married.
25.) because the kids are screaming.
26.) because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone-it, people like me.

30) Because it makes the lady at the corner table of the bar look hot after each glass! :ban:

33.) because it's the solution to and the cause of all life's problems.

o/` I wish I had a taco
With plenty of hot sauce, but all that I got is a
Box.... of... crackers... o/`

Never thought I'd see another Psychostick fan :mug:

thanks for the heads up about these guys. Love the beer song. ABCDeath is also pretty cool. I would never have heard of them if not for this thread. :rockin:

34) In honor of Martin Luther who celebrated his excommunication from the Catholic Church and the start of the Protestant Revolution with a keg party :mug:

thanks for the heads up about these guys. Love the beer song. ABCDeath is also pretty cool. I would never have heard of them if not for this thread. :rockin:

you should look up their new cd: Sandwich.

35) because I have to work the whole frackin' day and all i want when i get home is to relax a little bit before swmbo opens her mouth.

33.) because it's the solution to and the cause of all life's problems.

I came to say just this.

36. "Beer shows that god loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin
37. Its the oldest written recipe in the world
38. It makes the people you hate your best friend after 5 or 6 of them.
39. Its how babies are made.

42. Because the misquote of Ben Franklin's quote makes me want to drink :D

The real quote: Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.

Back