Why can't we all just get a longneck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undrtker66

Reaction score
wish my brew was bottled and conditioned and ready to drink.......then i would not have to go to store to get beer....:tank:

*Laughs uproarioulsy* Ah, the naieviity of the new brewer...:)

I probably spend MORE on commercial micros of an expensive nature since I started homebrewing....it's called research. ;)

Especially hanging out on here, you read about so many interesting beers that you just have to try. You want to brew a new style, so you have to try a bunch of different versions. You want to make a clone of something so you have to keep buying to try to nail it. You have a full pipeling, with 3-4 beers drinkable, but you just happen to be in the mood for a double chocolate bourbon jalapeno porter, so you drop 12 bucls for a bomber of it.

When you start brewing your beery horizons broaden so much, you really can't escape buying beer.

(Heck, I'm getting a feel for the bock style of beer, and looking at brewing one, over the last week I've bought 3 different sixers of it, one of them was 14.00 for the six- Bell's Celebrator Dopplebock.)

You can't escape it. ;)

back from the store.....hevn't been to that one in ocer a year....and probly won't ever go back......its turned into a real s### hole......and not many choices of beer either...

*Laughs uproarioulsy* Ah, the naieviity of the new brewer...:)

I probably spend MORE on commercial micros of an expensive nature since I started homebrewing....it's called research. ;)

Especially hanging out on here, you read about so many interesting beers that you just have to try. You want to brew a new style, so you have to try a bunch of different versions. You want to make a clone of something so you have to keep buying to try to nail it. You have a full pipeling, with 3-4 beers drinkable, but you just happen to be in the mood for a double chocolate bourbon jalapeno porter, so you drop 12 bucls for a bomber of it.

When you start brewing your beery horizons broaden so much, you really can't escape buying beer.

(Heck, I'm getting a feel for the bock style of beer, and looking at brewing one, over the last week I've bought 3 different sixers of it, one of them was 14.00 for the six- Bell's Celebrator Dopplebock.)

You can't escape it. ;)

well I get it.. but try explaining that one to the bill payer.

Yeah, I generally spend a bit on commercial beer, AND on homebrewing equipment, but nothing like SOME people on here! And it's a lot cheaper than going to the bar all the time, and/or renting a prostitute...

Tastes better too...

...I probably spend MORE on commercial micros of an expensive nature since I started homebrewing....it's called research. ;)

Especially hanging out on here, you read about so many interesting beers that you just have to try...

This is SO true ! - I had to get a dedicated fridge (80s Pepsi retailer reach-in) for not just my bottled brews, but for the 25+ other brands I typically "research" !

Back