Who Brewing Right Now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfernoBrews

Reaction score
Ahh sitting here Brewing Figured i Would See who else Has something in the Works Today..
I am making a Chimay Red Ale.. Everything is on Point so far.. :rockin:

I just brewed an Applewood Smoke Porter yesterday. It was my first attempt at smoking my own malt and went really well! I placed some soaked applewood twigs in tin foil directly on top of the flame of my gas BBQ. After blowing out the flame, I placed a splatter screen (one of those things you use for cooking bacon) with my wet grains on top. The wort seemed to have the perfect amount of smoke flavor. Now I have to clean up the garage floor as the lid just blew off the fermenter!

:mug:

I JUST put the finishing touches on 11 1/2 gallons of Robust Porter. Wound up with almost 80% Efficiency on a 1.065 Wort. :rockin:

Just finished two extract batches, a holiday ale and a pacific pale ale. Watching the redskins get humiliated by the lions. And listening tothe giants win and the Yankees clinch. Today has been awesome. Also on track to win my fantasy picks for the week. Christianing the new dep fryer with wings for the final game. And somehow te apartment is cleaner then when I woke up this morning!

As a side question. Anyone know what happened to the Sunday funday football commercial?

Back