White space ramblings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowcreekWI

Reaction score
Just a lament, the beer fridge is down to about a case pf assorted homebrews - (aka white space). I slacked off keeping the pipeline full. But I bottled 2 cases today and dry hopped another 5 gallons. Plus i have 20lbs of grain for next weekend. Hope to avoid the purchase of beer, almost a sin I have not done for a year or so. Thanks for listening, I feel better now.

Snowcreek

I love having a full pipeline. It's like "ahhhhh... ok. I'm good for a while!" haha. We're in the middle of trying to buy a house and move so I'm not really brewing too much atm. I don't want to have to move full kegs and carboys... I just kegged an IPA that will last me a couple weeks. After that though it's back to buying beer... I'm not really looking forward to drinking commercial beer on the regular again though. It's no where near as fresh as what we as homebrewers are used to and I hate paying $10+ a six pack.
Brew up something nice with that 20lbs of grain!!

16oz of citra to go with the 20lbs of grain, Zombie clone on the docket, might do them same day with US05 and Nottingham to see which is better.

Back