Where's Kaiser?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa whoa whoa, time out. This was just supposed to make sure a well respected and well known homebrewer who has helped a ton of us on HBT was ok. Nothing more nothing less. I'm just glad he- and everyone else here for that matter- is alright, and bummed for people when they're not. What can I say, I'm a softy.

Whoa whoa whoa, time out. This was just supposed to make sure a well respected and well known homebrewer who has helped a ton of us on HBT was ok. Nothing more nothing less. I'm just glad he- and everyone else here for that matter- is alright, and bummed for people when they're not. What can I say, I'm a softy.

Well, yeah. You can't have ANY conversation around here without it turning into a fight. That's exactly what sucks.

Lots of old-times I miss. Dude. Walker (although he's around a bit). Glibbidy. Ize. Brewpastor. Kai. JMulligan. Sause. Baron. Even some of the guys who are still around, aren't around as much as they used to be. BierMuncher. Yuri. EdWort.

Makes me fell old, goddammit!

Back