Where to get Pliny The Elder/Younger in Seattle/West Seatte?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peripatetic

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm from South Carolina, but I'm visiting my sister (and her new baby boy!) in Seattle this week, all week. I've read about Russian River Brewing, but never tried any of their (apparently) heavenly brews.

Where is a good place for me to try any of their stuff, either retail or on tap? Also, while I'm out there, are there any west-coast-only beers I need to try? Of course I'm familiar with Stone and Rogue and Avery -- I can get those here in the dirty south. What about other beers I shouldn't miss while in the wonderful pacific northwest?

Thanks!

Do yourself a favor and head over to Naked City Tap house in Seattle(Greenwood) and Hales Ales in Seattle(Fremont) you love em both!

Whole Foods carries it. Both the one in South Lake Union area and north of the U on 65th

We will be tapping Pliny the Younger tomorrow, Feb 16th at 5:00. I'm sure this beer is going to go fast. We will have Elder on as well.

It may be to late, but I know 99 Bottles has/had Pliny the Elder this past weekend. It was $5 something a bottle, grabbed 2. Also I'd say check out Full Throttle, because I'd assume they'd have it as well. That's awesome to hear Brewtopia, may have to make a trip up to Seattle today after I get back from Olympia (hopefully the gf doesn't mind DDing).

Back