What's your ride?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No proper pictues to hand but I have one of these.

jimSJ30_FK.jpg

And one of these. (this is mine)

deliinpeaksdf6.jpg

Oooo my turn. Here are all my vehicles since the state gave me permission to terrorize the streets.

74 Barracuda with 360
cuda.jpg

93 Stang LX notchback, stock 302.
stang.jpg

82 Honda V65, 1100cc which was the fastest production bike that year.
V65.jpg

2000 Dakota 4.7liter 5 speed.
Dakota.jpg

Vrooom.

Here's my DD:

truck2506side.jpg

I just took it up to Paragon Offroad Park this weekend for fun. All the "Jeepers" gave me a hard time and said that I shouldn't bring my "tow rig" on the trails. I went everywhere they did though! We did medium to hard blues. I only got a slight bit of body damage from a dang tree, but most of it buffed out. The snow made for an interesting time.

It's good to see everybody's rigs. I had ya'll pictured as a bunch of beer geeks that hovered over boiling pots of wort all day long. :mug:

"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

Awesome photo man. Those rear fenders are clean so I'll bet that was *before* the canyon run.

chillHayze said:
Awesome photo man. Those rear fenders are clean so I'll bet that was *before* the canyon run.

Actually, it was in the middle of the run on the second day through the park (Kings Canyon National Park). Zaino polish, stuff works wonders.

This one was taken on the first day (Sequoia National Park):
2960Carandtreegroup-med.JPG

Jester said:
Here's a few pics of my eclipse...
Nice intercooler! FWD or AWD?

A buddy of mine had a GST with like 150k mi . Ran like crap, but cool BOV sound!

I need an intercooler like that for my FWD:

Intake on order, then exhaust, then tune. The List never ends...

Cool Thread, didn't realize there were some wheelers in the crowd. I've had this rig since I was 14. Over twenty years, though it was just reborn last summer after 400 hours of love and labor. Here it is at our annual Binder Bash show put on by the Just Internationals club.

76Traveler.jpg

chillHayze said:
Nice intercooler! FWD or AWD?

A buddy of mine had a GST with like 150k mi . Ran like crap, but cool BOV sound!

Its a FWD... it has a little over 100k on it, but still runs great..!!! I am probably pushing close to 400hp... I haven't been able to dyno it yet... I have done everything except internals on the engine... its now my summer car and sits in the garage during the winter...!!!! heheheee

Jester said:
Its a FWD... it has a little over 100k on it, but still runs great..!!! I am probably pushing close to 400hp... I haven't been able to dyno it yet... I have done everything except internals on the engine... its now my summer car and sits in the garage during the winter...!!!! heheheee

400hp what tuning SW do you use? A dyno is a great way to tune the car better. Expensive tho, just like everything else with the hobby!

I think I'll be happy with 350... but then again I thought I'd be happy with the 263 stock...

chillHayze said:
400hp what tuning SW do you use? A dyno is a great way to tune the car better. Expensive tho, just like everything else with the hobby!

I think I'll be happy with 350... but then again I thought I'd be happy with the 263 stock...

I am tuning with DMSLink... its a great program... I havent paid for dyno time, but I take late night trips out to the backwoods here and do 3rd gear pulls to tune... it gives me the abilty to get a pretty decent tune... tell me about expensive... I have put more than I would ever like to admit into that car..!!!! heheheee...

Proud new owners of this 2007 Dodge Nitro:

2007.dodge.nitro.20113725-E.jpg

Went out today (after some research) and SWMBO pulled the trigger. We both regretted getting rid of the Jeep Liberty a few years ago, and she almost bought one last year but backed out because she didn't want to start over on new payments. I finally convinced her! ;)

Got a good deal on 2007 closeouts.

Scorching Sugar said:
It limits me to only brewing 5 gallon batches.

2960riverside-med.JPG

Scorching, is it as fast as the press says it is?

I hate you mildly for owing that, BTW.
I think the designers did an awesome work on the way the car looks. Understated, yet ready to run...

Ooooooooooooooh I wish I had a good picture! My DD is a 2005 Blue/Silver Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab with a 6 speed Mercedes transmission!!!
I love my truck!

This thread hadn't been bumped in a long time, and was hard to find. I kinda started another one. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=50055
So here, you can fill in the missing bubble of time. Lotsa heeps there. And my fakey 4-wheeler, the nice posh Mercury AWD beast. At least it has a 5.0, and doesn't get stuck in the winter!

'grats on the Nitro, Dude, I've been eyeing those myself as of late..........,

Back