Whats the Easter Bunny brewing today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just drinking today,as it's not only Easter,it's on my birthday as well. Only took 54 years to come around again! Got the bbq pit fired up for a smoked sirloin tip roast,taters,& Italian sausage. Got a savory dry rub made up. Got some home brew,Fade to Black & Harpoon IPA to go with.:tank:

I am brewing up an American Barley Wine. This will be a yearly brew going forward. The recipe is an adaptation of SN Bigfoot, which I have been saving bottles of since 2010. As my son is due in under a week, I will put a pic of his footprint on the label with the years date and call it "Littlefoot". The main difference between this recipe and the clone is that I am using Golden Promise for the base malt.

Almost done chilling Stout that I am going to turn into a Sour Cherry Stout. Kegged a zombie dust, and doing a little "quality control" on an IPA and an American Brown Ale. Cheers everyoned.

Getting ready for some warmer weather with a Weizen.

Nothin' fancy, 2 jars of Briess LME, some german hops, and some Wyeast 3333.

Dry Irish Stout finished this morning. Bread and rolls took longer to rise than normal. Ham will go in the oven a bit late. I should have started the bread first, but that's home brewing.

Boiled my Gose after letting some lacto sour the wort since Fri night. Not sure how this is going to turn out, as I think *something* fermented it out in those 30 hours based on hydro / refract readings

So I added some DME and sugar in the boil, and this could be... interesting.

easter bunny brown ale-... not the official name but it'll do for today. american brown ale

Nothing today, recovering from shoulder surgery. Sill need to bottle my amber ale but can't lift anything guess they will stay in secondary for a few extra weeks.

The bunny isn't brewing today. He's attempting to harvest wild yeast from a few places today.

Jesus Juice, IPA with Amarillo, Citra, and Mosaic, bittered with Warrior. Going for a tropical fruit type taste. Will see what happens.

I bottled my RIS into some Grimbergen bottles (love the print on the bottle, looks all biblical) and brewed Beirmuncher's Boulevard Wheat clone. I mixed up the Simcoe and Cascade t the 5 min addition, don't think it will change it much.

Yesterday was an amber ale that will have 3# of raspberries added in a week and today is a lite pale ale with cracked pepper. These are 2 gal expriments to see how they turn out.

Heady Topper clone attempt 1.
Pitched with cultured Conan at 6:00 and just got my first airlock bubble....4 hours, not too bad.
( and I know I know airlock activity is not a gauge of fermentaion) But it still makes me feel good:cross:

Doongie said:
Getting ready for some warmer weather with a Weizen.

Nothin' fancy, 2 jars of Briess LME, some german hops, and some Wyeast 3333.

Normally I use a bucket, this is the first time with a better bottle, what a train wreck after cooling. Lost close to a gallon on the back deck, needed a hose, it's below freezing (barely but enough), I need to come up with a good name for this one... I need a better funnel.....

Back