What words make you sit up and take notice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackDogBrewing

Reaction score
SWMBO was teasing me last night about words that always get my attention, even when I'm on homebrewtalk. Those words for me are three B's: boobs, beer, and bacon. What words always get your attention?

My daughter caught on really early. She was about three and a half and it was christmas morning. I'd stayed up late putting crap together and playing santa and wasn't easy to wake up. My daughter kept going in and trying to wake me so she could open presents. She finally got desperate and yelled "Daddy.... BACON!!!".

"I don't have a gag reflex"

:tank:

Last year I was going around meeting people as I moved into my residence and some others were with me. One girl said something about holding back hair after to many drinks and another responded, "oh, you won't have to do that for me. I dont have a gag reflex."

I turned around and asked "What room are you living in again?":ban:

Words that get my attention? Cheap beer, topless, boobs, wanna drink? :mug:

"fire extinguisher"
"stomach ache" (if you have kids)
"We need to talk"

"stomach ache" (if you have kids)

I didn't give this one the attention it deserved two nights ago when my youngest said it, and paid the price by cleaning up puke piles strewn through the house like land mines :(

Words that get my attention?

SWMBO: "So, I was thinking" (never ends well for me)

FREE and BEER are both great alone, but put together they can't be beat.

BBQ
Ribs
BJ's
Boobs
& Redheads
:D

Back