What kind of LOSER has 10,000 posts in an online forum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still posting buzzed, must be alcoholic:drunk: In the time between the post on 6-28-12 and today, I've learned that giving off flavored beer time to age out doesn't really work, that you don't need to brew all grain to be happy, and that extract doesn't need to be boiled :) Still having fun, still posting, but not a lot ( I have a life) :D

Sometimes it does. Or you could argue those aren't off flavors. Those are undeveloped flavors.

I have 10K+ in more than a few forums.

I will have 10K or more by the time I'm here a year, I'll betcha.

Sorry, in advance.

Signed, One Big-Ass Loser

If i ever reach 10-k posts i will............................................

probably drink another beer.

I hate being the last poster of a thread. Maybe I killed this one too!

I should change my name to "Thread Killer"!!

I hate being the last poster of a thread. Maybe I killed this one too!

I should change my name to "Thread Killer"!!

Hi Dan!

I just see that I have over 70,000 posts. I must be a pathetic loser with no life outside of HBT. Thanks for bringing THAT up. Now I'm depressed.

Not depressed enough to stop typing, or anything like that though. :D

I'd consider all the posts a member has as "Passion Points". Look at all the knowledge you are sharing by being passionate about brewing. Yooper has in excess of 70,000 posts (passion points) and I mention this because......

One day I was brewing and got all fouled up with water chemistry. Right in the middle of a brew I flew inside, got on my laptop and made a desperate plea for advice. Within minutes Yooper came to the rescue and we ironed out the problem resulting in a successful brew.

For all of you who have lots of posts, thank you for your passion!

:eek:

Pathetic. I seriously need to consider this unhealthy obsession...

... nah.

:mug:

2012-06-21_131556.png

I have nearly 2000 posts; does that make me only 1/5 as pathetic as you? :)

= the kind of loser that spends a lot of time in the "never ending word" thread intentionally trying to build up their post count. I tried it, but I didn't have the stamina to hit 10K.

We'll, Yooper needs something to do during those UP winters...I can't think of any excuse for the rest of you jokers. ;)

Can't let Yooper have all the fun.

but why not? I LIVE for run.

And I see I'm closing in on 100,000. That's one of the most pathetic things ever. I need to get a life. At 70,000 posts in 11 years, that's 6,364 posts per year.

And just doing the math proves I'm even a bigger loser I think. :mug:

Guess I am a real slacker. 8 years and 200 posts. In another 320 years I will reach 10000

But I have beer to brew and too many projects. Post count will remain low.

Back