What kind of HomeBrewTalk Swag?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBrewTalk Swag - Please vote for all you would like to see (buy) produced.

• Growlers - Metal

• Growlers - Glass

• Pint Glasses (They Never Really Sold)

• Bottle Opener

• Coasters - Disposable

• Coasters - Leather

• Beer Buckets (Not Brewing Buckets)

• T Shirt

• Button Up Shirt (Bowling?)

• Hats (If you want hats please note in post Top Hat or Bowler)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I want to get a bunch of new items produced with the HomeBrewTalk.com logo.

I'm starting this poll so I can gauge interest. Multiple votes are allowed, just let me know what you would like to see produced and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for helping out everyone!

Baseball hats !!!!!

Hats, Hats, hats

Something to help keep us bald guys warm in the winter !:mug:

I'd buy a baseball cap but only if it's fitted...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coasters, bottle openers, tee shirts or the baseball shirts. even a bowling-style shirt might be cool. Then I can go bowling in Parma & fit in. :D Baseball-style hats I'd love, as I just started collecting them. Bowler hat is a bit Victorian, but might be cool in certain venues.

Glassware, bottle openers, HBT bottle caps?, tap handles?, and other brewing/beer related items.

Now you got me thinking about bowlers. Were not supposed to brew and look like normal people, I think it would be cool. But yes walking around I would only where a baseball hat, then people say "what's home brew talk?" and it's a good way to break the ice, and explain the 25 gallon pots in my living room.

I'd like that pop-a-top, as I collect caps for the bottles in my collection & to bag up for swag trades. Uncreased caps are definitely better. with the HBT logo mandatory, of course!

i would go for the bowling shirt with name on the front, and how about a flight glass set. i never did see where the pint glasses were for sale , i saw the giveaways but where is the swag for sale at?

I'd buy a baseball cap but only if it's fitted...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I agree, but as that might be hard to get rid of, I'll take bowlers instead! :fro:

Also, where can we buy what you have now? I'll buy some swag now!

All of the above. Seriously, hear me out....

What if you treat it as a group buy. Start a thread and say that all orders have to be complete/entered by a certain day. If there is not enough demand to make it worth while, scrap it. If there is, order goes on.

I also think it would be neat to have several shirts made over time, like special edition shirts twice a year or something. I am sure that someone on this forum has the ability to help with some designs. I would volunteer but I doubt people would buy a shirt with nothing but a HBT logo and a stick figure drinking a beer.

Bottle opener, Glasses. I wouldn't buy clothing, but that's just me.

I say bottle opener. I think a wall mounted opener would be super cool, or a key chain one

Latest posts

Back