What kind of beer is it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corztoy1

Reaction score
Been brewing for few months using recipe kits and getting great results. enjoy brewing alot but love to experiment. being a chef cooking with new and different ingredients is always very exciting. put together my very first mini-mash recipe o.g. 1.080 should finish around 1.022 or so. used 8# light lme, 2# amber lme, 2# crystal 80, 1.5# munich, 12 oz. biscuit. during 60 min boil started with .5 oz. zythos, 30 min. mark .5 oz. falconers flight 7c. 15 min .5oz. zythos. and flame out .5 oz. f.f 7c.got wort temp down and pitched california ale v (wlp051) and dry hopped with 1oz. zythos and ff 7c. 1 week in primary then racked into secondary. not finished yet but will probably be done in about a week then will bottle. when beer is finished how do you go about classifying it because i did not try to brew it to be a certain style.I was just playing around with different ingredients to see what happens.

Back