What is you life dream?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retire in the islands, living in a small home on he beach, flying a C208B for cash money. That could be a reality now, but the $$ isnt enough to support the kiddies and retirement account. That is my goal later in life... grow old, wrinkley and grumpy on the beach flying a turboprop with floats.

I just want happiness and contentment, no matter what my physical circumstances. I wish the same for my family.

I'm down with the homesteading thing, I've always wanted a couple of acres, a small off the grid home, goats and chickens, and a large garden. I just got done reading "Farewell my Subaru" and it's really refueled my desire to make it happen some day.

I'm down with the homesteading thing, I've always wanted a couple of acres,

A swift kick in the nuts will get you a couple of achers. ;)

I had that once, four acres, farmhouse, chickens, attractive goats. The whole lot. I LOVED it!!........Now, if I could do that again, but with the new missus instead of Insane Lazy *****, as I affectionately refer to my first wife.....Well, yeah. I'll go for that option too. :)

Back