What is one band/song you would kill to see live

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see Bjork again, without the drunk yuppie next to me singing along at the top of his lungs. :mad:

Also the Dead Kennedys with Jello Biafra. Saw them with that ex-child star as the lead singer, and it just wasn't the same.

Phish...and I'm actually going to get to see them on March 6, the day after my birthday!

I too hope to see the boys again this summer!

Also I would have died to see Johnny Cash and would like to see Willie before he is gone.

And Kurt Curbain (spelled right?) would have been way cool!:fro:

Someone mentioned OpIvy earlier. That would be an amazing show to catch. Not sure that would definitely happen. . .

it kind of happened already. Jesse Michaels sang with Rancid for a song or two during an east bay concert in late '06. I would have loved to be at that concert.

I would kill a few people to see a live Vegas style show with Dean, Frank and Sammy. Bull****ting, drinking and occasionally breaking into song. That would rock....

Back