What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you smoked any of your own yet, or is this your first time? Also, are you planning on keeping it under a grow light?

well that was this year, actually the sprouts didn't grow. hopeing for better luck next year. but yes i've been growing my own tobacco since like 2002...wasn't for a while until i found out like you did just now, that curing wasn't hard, just hang the plants in a shed. got that tip from a NZ'er on the interwebs.....

couple years back i had a blissful 3 months of 100% homegrown cigarettes was AWESOME! felt like a free man! but i'm looking more at dry snuff for that to be reality. use so little that way, think i could grow ALL my own! it's a dream i have! :mug:

(and i also like chewing the wet green leaves, got nice burn to them, without the disgusting chewing tobacco taste.. good stuff! i find i prefer rustica for green chew though)

Sir Winston by the lake while camping.

52AA8483-BE73-452E-A957-6E088F4D521D.jpeg

Been awhile guys, hope everyone is healthy and well. I’ve been holding onto this stick for several years, a nice fall day felt right to light it up, cheers

Attachments

• 36B64972-94A6-4092-B8C1-F9D977E622DA.jpeg
    36B64972-94A6-4092-B8C1-F9D977E622DA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Looks like I get two posts in a row, a little over a month apart.

Raising a glass to my Uncle who passed away this week, and also the HBT stogie thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back