What do you think of my brewery name and slogan?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

as1084

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have been thinking of names for my brewery for the past couple days and I think I have found a good one.

Left Wing Brewing Co.
"Liberating beer (or beer drinkers) since 2007."

What do you guys think? FYI, the name has no political ties or bias, just meant to illustrate the essence of my brewery. But I am afraid it might come off as too political anyways. What do you think?

I also have a couple other names in mind:

Dry Tap Brewery Co.
Tapped Out Brewing Co.

IMO I just saw the name and instantly though LIBERAL, then saw that it wasn't political.

That's just me, I'm conservative so maybe that's why it stuck out.

alright thanks guys. That is what I was afraid was going to happen. I'll be changing the name IMMEDIATELY lol. what do you think of the other 2 names?

My question is what does the names have to do with you ? So if someone asks "how did you come up with that name?" you should have a good story related to you about the name. IMHO Its like how some of us name our beers :)

Political! Where's McCarthy when you need him effin Reds are everywhere.

In some locations the correct political flavor would put money in your pocket. "Left Wing Brewing" would probably do great in Boston.

"Freedom Brewing" would go with your slogan and is more inclusive politically. It also has a bit of a libertarian sound which should play well in Vegas.

Good Luck,

Jim

i think you would immediately alienate half of the U.S. population. not me, the other half.

i refuse to buy anything at 7/11 since they put "Vote George Bush 2004" on all their Slurpee cups. just sayin'.

haha thanks guys! I have decided on a name, besides Left Wing Brewing lol. ONE8 Brewing Co.

Back