What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10,080 crown caps! Should last me for about 10 years.
IMG_20180423_204442094_LL.jpeg

Last edited:
A new hydrometer and a test cylinder after a wee oopsie the other day.

The only test cylinder i had was the plastic one from my origional coopers kit and it is cracking so decided to replace it when i replaced the broken hydrometer.
Thr broken one wasn't much of a loss as it was off and i always had to correct for it.

Another fastrack and some hops
Tetttenang and czeck sazz.
Some bottling will happen in a few weeks so got another fastrack to help with that.
I haven't bottled since I got kegs about 9 months ago but the belgium tripel seams like a good one to bottle rather than keg.

20180427_172932.jpg

Two of this seasons wyeast private collection strains, 5151 & 3655.

I'm planning a Golden Strong Ale and a Lambic-ish that I think might become a framboise. Though I am tempted to just use them in the same wort.

Today I got a box with 71B, 1118 yeast, 2-3gal carboys, a couple brushes, Star san and a
bag of corks, Just in time to bottle my 4 gals of Pineapple-Mango wine!
Never thought to take a picture :0(

Courtesy of the LOT thread (get in there and trade) and @Boomer. Sour punch to gut, loving the spread!! I've seen the CRUSH cans before, but I've never actually bothered getting any, so this is perfect. And the blackberry, blood orange, plums, and "dark" sours look great...these two beasts from Thirsty Street, they're getting tucked away :)

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180504101425300_COVER.jpg

Been gone for a week and a half or something, so I was lucky to find a second box. Ah ha! This one from @RevKev, and I'm happy to see my GRIMM collection growing.

The best part is that I have one Galaxy Pop from @Thorrak in a previous FotD trade, and now that I have two I don't mind popping one open :)

But damn it, where's my NY glass. You sumabisch! Gonna have to bribe you with more beer I see ... sneaky basturd.x

ps: What's the style on this Thin Man?

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180504103350225_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180504103350225_COVER.jpg

Been gone for a week and a half or something, so I was lucky to find a second box. Ah ha! This one from @RevKev, and I'm happy to see my GRIMM collection growing.

The best part is that I have one Galaxy Pop from @Thorrak in a previous FotD trade, and now that I have two I don't mind popping one open :)

But damn it, where's my NY glass. You sumabisch! Gonna have to bribe you with more beer I see ... sneaky basturd.x

ps: What's the style on this Thin Man?

View attachment 568672 View attachment 568674
Oh she's coming [emoji6], just haven't been able to make it downstate the 3hr drive kinda has not found a way into the schedule. I'm glad it all made it!!

The Minkey Boodle is a Raspberry sour, they just announced they are canning it May 12th [emoji58] so guess where I'm going..

Oh she's coming [emoji6], just haven't been able to make it downstate the 3hr drive kinda has not found a way into the schedule. I'm glad it all made it!!

The Minkey Boodle is a Raspberry sour, they just announced they are canning it May 12th [emoji58] so guess where I'm going..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, epic! Just giving you a hard time ... I tried to convince my father to go get me a glass, but he's a &%&# and wouldn't make the trek either.

Not in "the mail" but I picked up the grain and yeast for my Hoppy Saison recipe. Trying an Omega Belgian A yeast for the first time. Will definitely make a starter. Already had the hops(Simcoe & Experimental Stonefruit).

Monster MM-3 Pro HT, Hopper & Base, Hopper Extension, Feeler Guage. Saturday will be assembly day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    489.7 KB · Views: 89
Very nice. I read that it is a long process. I would like to hear how it turned out when you are finished.
Well if you make the investment into creating a home microbio lab, single stand liquid yeast should be able to be slanted and stored for a year without reslanting. Definitely many possibilities for error, but fingers crossed and will let you know

Back