What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got myself a chugger pump and co2 regulator from another HBT member. Only 2 more items remaining before I'm finally in a position to use my new brewing setup.

50 ft stainless chiller. Cant wait to compare performance to 25 ft copper chiller I have.

Got a ferm wrap I needed bad to bring a saison upto 80 degrees, it works perfect.

I also got yesterday 1lb citra, a speidel accessory, some other hop for accessory flanders red batch and some dme.

A little variety...

image.jpeg

Bought a counterflow chiller on Amazon and it arrived today. Should have all the fittings for it tomorrow, and then it's just a matter of hooking everything up and I can finally brew my first beer on this setup.

25 lb of two row, several yeasties boys, and almost 2 lb of assorted hops.

We hope to brew our first IPA soon, probably a Bells two hearted style. Yum! Than an Oktoberfest, and then some more semi SMaSH hops experiments.

A couple of days ago i got a stainless wort chiller and yesterday a 36 qt steamer pot for biab. The measurements of the pot show it almost 2 qts short so i am not sure if I will keep it.

1650W stainless steel heating element, and some assorted magnetic stir bars 'cause I'm always losing those things.

Brewhardware.com "Hotrod" housing will get here in a few days (probably not in time to use this weekend)

Not brewing related..BUT, will be consuming beer while there..Qualify? Just had to share with where I will be come end of April..:)

WTR Front.jpg

WTR Back.jpg

Another keg. Hopefully my schwartzbier will be ready to keg when I get home on Sunday, assuming I programmed the stc1000+ correctly. Currently 6000km away from my fermenter.

12 packages of yeast
a new oxygen stone, I just hated having one and having to swap it out all the time
20 pounds of flaked corn
2 pounds of hops, various types
Various water additives
a new floating thermometer, damn those things are fragile

and from a different vendor a 20 quart steaming basket

Bulk sack of Golden Promise(My house ale is totally different using 2 row, to the point I am naming it a new name. It is drier for one, more bitter... so it is Echo Bitter), beer and CO2 hose, MFL connectors, Oetiker crimper and rings, gas distribution block, and drip tray. Yup I am building a beer fridge!

Thermapen, 13lbs of golden promise and an oxygenation wand. Yesterday I got my hach pocket pro + pH Meter. Got an unexpected bonus and finally pulled the trigger on some toys I've been putting off buying.

SS Brewtech 7 gal BME conical and temp control.Nicely built unit but instructions SUCK.ordering the small shelf for the chiller controller today.

Back