What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, idk if I can agree that 1 chronical one ups 2 buckets lol. Cleaning tonight and filling tomm morning and idk what you've got in that mug but it looks killer!

Well I was looking at the Chronical, but if I went for one would have to go for the temp control package as it wouldn't fit in my ferm chamber. Two buckets just fit.
The beer is a HB pale ale with Simcoe and Amarillo.

Nothing in the mail today but i did pickup this kegerator set up for commercial kegs for 120. Now i just need new tubing, a corny keg, fill my co2 tank and brew a batch of beer cant wait!!!!!!

11393204_439158306257840_9038673825880366592_n.jpg

My Windows 7 repair, etc disc came in yesterday afternoon, so I'm back on my desktop again. Got a publisher interested in my 1st home brewing book, so now & can figure out this cover letter stuff & send'em a copy of the ebook. Now to reconnect the nerve endings in Spock's brain, well...:drunk:

side question, does anytone know if Omega and Giga yeasts brett and bacteria blends have the same cell count as their sacch strains? (unlike white labs)

If you don't mind my asking about how much did that set you back?

$530 (467 euro); however that also included another box that contained six glasses and one 750ml of Cantillon Grand Cru Bruocsella. That box was delivered in March. Plus whatever I get billed to get it to me from Mark.

Totally worth it. :ban:

$530 (467 euro); however that also included another box that contained six glasses and one 750ml of Cantillon Grand Cru Bruocsella. That box was delivered in March. Plus whatever I get billed to get it to me from Mark.

Totally worth it. :ban:

Definitely worth it. If you're going to pull the trigger on that type of purchase does it make sense to go big?

Definitely worth it. If you're going to pull the trigger on that type of purchase does it make sense to go big?

Absolutely. The sweet spot for shipping is 30kg, that is where it is most cost effective.

If you ship 30kg it works out to about 3.31 euros per kg. 375ml Cantillon bottles count as 1kg which includes the materials to ship it.

If you don't want to order that much yourself, I'm sure there are several people in the alchy section that would help build a box with you.

Absolutely. The sweet spot for shipping is 30kg, that is where it is most cost effective.

If you ship 30kg it works out to about 3.31 euros per kg. 375ml Cantillon bottles count as 1kg which includes the materials to ship it.

If you don't want to order that much yourself, I'm sure there are several people in the alchy section that would help build a box with you.

It's def something I want to do and as soon as I can convince my wife that being bored isnt a valid reason to remodel a room in the house(again) I'll do it. Cantillon stuff is on my beer bucket list and afterall i could die tomorrow.

It's def something I want to do and as soon as I can convince my wife that being bored isnt a valid reason to remodel a room in the house(again) I'll do it. Cantillon stuff is on my beer bucket list and afterall i could die tomorrow.

Plus the Gueuze bottle has a statue of a boy @bucknuts ing!

:D

Wyeast yeast nutirent, four 4.5oz sample glasses, Thermopen should be at my front door when I get home!

i_could_argue_but_i_completely_agree_4WH4k_640_33.jpg

Just got another new keg from kegconnection. I couldn't resist the father's day sale. :)

20# Munich, 10# white wheat, 5# caramunich, 8 oz Halletau hops and 2 wlp833 German bock tubes for my Clangenator Dopplebock. Some of that whites for my skinny blonde.

Grabbed 11- 1gallon wine jugs free from a guy on CL. Probably start messing with different yeasts.

Back