What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Morebeer order of yeast and hops. Sweet!

20160910_135455.jpg

Got my Morebeer order of yeast and hops. Sweet!

Watch that foating thermometer until you have truly calibrated it. Of the three I have had...one was 8 f high, one was 6 f low and the last was 25 f high. they are consistent once you know the adjustment factor but I would not call any of them precise.

Watch that foating thermometer until you have truly calibrated it. Of the three I have had...one was 8 f high, one was 6 f low and the last was 25 f high. they are consistent once you know the adjustment factor but I would not call any of them precise.

It's my 3rd, and the 1st was 8-10° off. My 2nd was spot on against three other models. I will certainly try it out for accuracy before actual use. Thanks for the heads up!

We got the travel portfolio for our Rhine River Cruise next month.
Beer brewing is temporarily suspended....

Bulkhead to finish converting a 10g igloo to MLT and a wilsner bag which I will use as a "false bottom" in the cooler.

My Thermapen, Thermoworks PH meter and solutions, Neodymium magnets for my stir plate v2 build. Still waiting an a few parts from overseas to arrive to finish the stir plate.

Also the new side mirrors for my truck, backed out of the garage a little fast the other day and broke my driver's side mirror off. So used the opportunity to upgrade to power folding tow mirrors.

This is 35lb of my 50lb bag of Briess.. would be tight for whole bag. They have a 60lb variant that I bet could hold a 55lb bag but I do love the seal and screw on lid

Stand them upright for much more room. Not as cool looking, but...

My Brulosophy "My Kind of Science" shirts arrived in the mail today! They are awesome!

Another keg, because I only have one spare and don't really condition anything. No more suffering through a meh keg and then when there's only three pints left finding it's all of a sudden awesome.
Also ingredients for "northeast style IPA" and a stir bar. Hopefully build the stir plate this weekend.

a copy of Classic Beer Style Series: Bock. I assume it was cheap because it is a bit out of date, but it still should be a good reference.

Back