What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BJCP certified pin (of course by the time this shows up I'm already getting on the schedule for the written exam).

And some infuriating scoresheets from NHC. One bulls***, previous gold winner they gave a 19, and the others all mid 30s, nary a higher ranked judge to be seen.

I'm retiring from entering. I'll just focus on judging.

View attachment 1429573394066.jpg

6.5 lbs. of hops w00t!

2015-04-22 11.27.10.jpg

The ingredients for biermunchers centennial blonde and a new wort chiller.

Brand new (to me) Lenovo X220. I did not realize how much I missed the awesome Lenovo Thinkpad (aka real) keyboards until I had one again. this being a thin and light, I have to re-learn the (better) alternate keyboard configuration compared to me old Acer 1810.

This is also without a doubt the best trackpad ever invented and it still has the trackpoint.

IT nerd in heaven. Now it just needs a ne 9-cell battery...

I splurged on one of those stainless steel hop filters and it just arrived. Can't wait to take 'er for a spin this weekend with a bunch of Centennial.

Not today but my refractometer came in this week. Should make those post later and post boil gravity readings a LOT easier.

All the Best,
D. White

2L Pyrex flask. Just need to grab a #10 stopper and another airlock and a Lacto starter is in my future.

3' of reptile warming mat for my new ferment chamber. Testing, I was able to hold within 2 degrees F of my target temp.

A whole crap ton of stuffs for the baby. Carriers, bouncers, car shades, mattress covers.....................

Monday - 6" and 20" Thermowells from Brewershardware - took a bit to get here because they were out of the 16" and missed emailing me and I wait a week to see if they had shipped, but totally worth it. They are beautiful stainless.

Today - Hydrometer and 20' of 3/8" PVC tubing to replace my gas lines, both from Amazon.

My new camera & two batches worth of grains & a lil LME came in yesterday. Wanna brew a PM Irish red Saturday. Forgot to order the yeast though, so hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the brew shop I go...

THE trilogy plus Spaceballs on VHS for our next LeMons theme! I will now retire to the porch with New Belgium's newest Seasonal and stogie.

Back