What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 lb packages of chinook and citra.
Airtight 50lb grain container
100 ft spool of vinyl tubing.

Latest order of coffee beans and a grinder. Got tired of my blade grinder that can't consistently grind smaller amounts.
Except for the fact that you will eventually get tired of cranking the Skerton grinder and the MSS-1 mini mill (which I have two of) are actually a very high quality grinder. You WILL notice a difference in your cup. Blade grinders do not grind consistently and re-roast your coffee. Enjoy! ;)

Fred

6lbs of Muntons Mild Malt, and 6 oz of Bramling Cross. Two things my local shop doesn't stock.

20151008_162337[1].jpg

Except for the fact that you will eventually get tired of cranking the Skerton grinder and the MSS-1 mini mill (which I have two of) are actually a very high quality grinder. You WILL notice a difference in your cup. Blade grinders do not grind consistently and re-roast your coffee. Enjoy! ;)

Fred

Cranked it up this morning and no question about the better cup! :mug:

Oh let's see here. Furnace filters, baby gate and mounting kit, high chair, stroller and a new memory card for my DSLR. Nothing brewing related...again

Well...not in the mail but I picked up a 20lb aluminum CO2 cylinder off Craigslist for $20. Even has a few lb of gas left in it.

My three $14.95(each) kits from NB (Irish Red/Nut Brown/Smash Session).

Arriving tomorrow my B&W Gooseneck hitch and P3 Brake Controller.

Wife has to work all weekend so its play time for me, installing, brewing, drinking, grilling and watchin the Red Radiers.

My new propane burner. I got kicked out of the kitchen. Also in is some lactose.

-Cool-brewing bag
-Ink-bird 308
-hops and yeast for Punkin' Ale
-stir plate a la jrowland74

Currently in the mail:
-refractometer
-carboy cleaner drill attachment

Craigslist and LHBS recent purchases:
-GE 7 cu. ft. chest freezer
-2L erlenmeyer flask with stir bar

Donation from brew-buddy:
-corona mill
-5 gal MLT (cooler)

my darling wife is getting concerned :D

no, seriously, she's about to drop the guillotine on my new obsession. she said I need to start selling other stuff to make up for the $$ i've spent.

anyone else in this boat?

-CH

Back