What brewery are you visiting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more with a beach rainbow

View attachment 1479934528665.jpg

20161123_160319.jpg

Great spot to hang out, really good and fresh beer. They like to experiment a little too. The brewmaster was once one of us garage brewers.

Probably Monkish, and Highland Park this week, [emoji6]

I'm lucky to have 4 different breweries brewing in my little hometown! I have been to all, (Knee Deep brewery, the Auburn Ale House, Moonraker Brewery, and most recently, Crooked Lane brewery.and there are so many more around the region. I have my favorite, but I love them all!!! Yes I've been to all of them as well...

I'm lucky to have 4 different breweries brewing in my little hometown! I have been to all, (Knee Deep brewery, the Auburn Ale House, Moonraker Brewery, and most recently, Crooked Lane brewery.and there are so many more around the region. I have my favorite, but I love them all!!! Yes I've been to all of them as well...

Knee Deep, is definitely in my top 5 favorite breweries, and IMO, makes the best IPA's in America. Just my opinion, but man they are good. I have yet to visit the brewery, but its on my to do list

Back