What brewery are you visiting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1857.JPG

Having some “me time”!
Sooooo nice......

Visited Engine 15 brewery in downtown Jacksonville. Really enjoyed their...wait for it...Nut Sack Double Brown Ale. Anyone want to see a picture of my Nut Sack?

Sounds awesome but 4am wake up call for going back home. Got a couple beers to finish. #1, not too bad.
View attachment 640444

That beer is really a Shlitz in a craft beer can suit. There is actually a Bigfoot Museum not two hours from here. And they opened a second location. Soon to franchise with one in every state. Only in Georgia!

We went to Unmapped Brewing in Minnetonka, MN tonight. Brother's sister-in-law's birthday. I've been there once before on Monday - Trivia Night.
Had the
DISORIENTATION
Belgian Tripel
ABV
8.9%
IBU

I just brewed the Dragonmead Final Absolution clone that tastes very close to the Unmapped Belgian.

Also had
RASPBERRY PRAIRIE
Cream Ale w/ Raspberries!
ABV
4.6%
IBU

and

SCHNITZENDUNKEL
Dunkel- Dark Lager
ABV
4.6%
IBU

They all were very good. The prices are a little more than going to New Bohemia at happy hour where you can get $3 beers, but still good price for good beer.

Nowhere right now, but SWMBO gave me a trip to Santa Rosa to visit Russian River. Now I just have to find a date and see if we can squeeze in a tour at the new production facility and a stop at the pub.

The place is very nice. The food was great and the beer was pretty tasty too. Good thing we got there a few minutes before opening and we were able to get to the end of the bar. By the time my first beer was in front of me I looked around and the place was jammed. And the service was excellent, SoDel knows how to do it right.

Last edited:
Back