What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a paper and digital subscription to Craft Beer and Brewing. I also get Brulosophy articles emailed and I subscribe to homebrewing subreddits as well as some Instagram pages. However, I find the best information to come from books. “Designing great beers” and the series books on the four ingredients changed the way I brew and my knowledge of it.

Mostly FB / Reddit discussion groups and this and other forums. I get catalogs from MoreBeer and Northern Brewer, but no actual magazines.

Have a good day, everyone!

What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?

BYO, Craft Beer & Brewing, Zymurgy, Brulosophy, Experimental Homebrewing, Scott Janish, Mad Fermentationist, Appellation, Brewing Network, Master Brewers podcast, Basic Brewing Radio, BeerSmith

Previously subscribed to BA and BYO. Now just mainly do research online. Tbh, the explosion of craft beer can releases has caused my beer fridge to be completely filled. Haven’t brewed in some time, but working on getting back to drinking my own stuff!

I don't really read magazines. I have a couple of books (Hughes and wheeler), but mostly I learn what I need to from forums and Internet.

I write a blog for winepress.us and subscribe digitally to Winemaker Magazine. Moved from brewing to winemaking.

Back