What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this up today on vinyl as an early Bday gift to myself, since this came out a month minus a day from when I was born
20221010_162621.jpg

Can anyone see the embedded video above from bracc? All I see on 9/10 video links on this thread, now, is this:

View attachment 784473
I've been noticing it too the past couple days.

When opening or refreshing the pages, images of all the videos pop up initially. Then many (not all) are being replaced by that black screen a few seconds later. Not sure what the issue is. Now, they do play on Youtube, alas it takes you offsite, when clicking the links.
Latest Chrome on Win7, here.

Perhaps @HBT_Admin can give us some insights?

OK , embarrassing. But so nice. The new Taylor Swift album. It's what they are all talking about so I had to look. Is what I tell myself. I'll listen to some heavy metal Heilung soon to make up for it. :rolleyes:

my god i swear this happened by coincdence....but i had to open youtube windows..

and both bob seger her strut was play to the taylor swift video.....kinda weird...

edit: wasn't to bad a taylor swift song, think i'll play fishin in the dark nitty gritty again...instead of metal though!

my god i swear this happened by coincdence....but i had to open youtube windows..

and both bob seger her strut was play to the taylor swift video.....kinda weird...

edit: wasn't to bad a taylor swift song, think i'll play fishin in the dark nitty gritty again...instead of metal though!
I love the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Fishin in the Dark is classic!

Every day they be shufflin, Monday shuffle, Tuesday shuffle... party rock is in the house tonight...

Hard not dance to this one even if you "can't" dance... get up get down put your hands up to the sound!

Back