What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11:16 AMConcerto for Two Harpsichords in E-flat MajorWilhelm Friedemann BachMusica Antiqua KolnAndreas Staier, harpsichordReinhard GoebelDG*419256

In honor of my going to see Steve Vai in concert tonight in Grand Rapids, I present his most interesting and loved solo; For the Love of God

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IrWyZ0KZuk[/ame]

That was pretty awesome. makes me want to lock myself in a room and practice for 5 years. Sounds like it'll be an awesome concert.

It was pretty awesome. First couple of minutes made me depressed. I know I'll never be a fraction as good as he is.

I find his "tricks" to be very musical.

Only complaint was that he didn't know where he was. I'm pretty sure I heard him say he was happy to be in Mississippi. After that a couple of times he was ambiguous when talking about being happy to be "here" in this "great city".

I get it. It's tough on the road. But, I mean, come on, at least ask somebody before the show where you are!

It was pretty awesome. First couple of minutes made me depressed. I know I'll never be a fraction as good as he is.

I find his "tricks" to be very musical.

Only complaint was that he didn't know where he was. I'm pretty sure I heard him say he was happy to be in Mississippi. After that a couple of times he was ambiguous when talking about being happy to be "here" in this "great city".

I get it. It's tough on the road. But, I mean, come on, at least ask somebody before the show where you are!

I agree, depressing for sure. Hilarious. Love you Missouri.

Back