What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Horse Irish Death. A “dark, smooth ale”. That it is. From the brewery’s website it sounds like a kind of quirky operation.
997E5625-7711-4F15-8AB9-FCACFA2EAA83.jpeg

997E5625-7711-4F15-8AB9-FCACFA2EAA83.jpeg

Innerspace Brewing
L to r: key lime gose, saison with spelt, black cherry sour, English pub ale.
View attachment 773381
Hard to recycle those beers with these guys watching!
View attachment 773383
You're basically on the same brewery trail a friend did last weekend. I'll be down there in a couple weeks but unfortunately not brewery hopping. He sent me this one from Innerspace
Resized_20220625_170622.jpeg

And finally, gas station beer with gas station Cajun red beans and rice, jambalaya and gumbo (which was really very good) that I dropped upside down taking it out of the microwave.😣View attachment 773396
Happy trails to you.

Fractal Brewing in Huntsville: guava mango sour, kolsch, English pub ale, orange peel braggot. All good. Probably should have tried the braggot before the EPA. I think the bittering affected my tasting the orange peel but still good.
View attachment 773451

View attachment 773452

Look at the lack of condensation on the UK pale ale.... Nice touch! They actually served it a bit warmer. I don't know who that outfit is, but I like them. They're good, decent people.

Ravenwood Meadery. Forgot the picture of my flight!☹️
Traditional sweet mead, ginger and Ceylon cinnamon infused, black birch bark extract and birch twigs infused, whiskey coffee mead and lavender vanilla with butterfly pea flower extract for purple color. All very tasty, interesting, especially the ginger cinnamon. I bought a bottle of their bourbon barrel aged mead that was released today without tasting so I'll post on it later.
They are all small batch, 5-7 gallon, in a fermentation room the size of a walk in closet! Wish I had remembered that camera thingy.

Back after a couple week hiatus for the birth of first child. HB Hazy session IPA. View attachment 773448

Congrats! Enjoy this blessed time in your life! My oldest was born 32 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. I pray a blessing on you and your new family. Peace.

Chandlers Ford Brewing. They don't do flights!☹️ Their beers are tank conditioned so all naturally carbed (very rare here). Had a Brett kolsch sample that was tasty. Photos: kellerbier, kellerbier with bratwurst (sweet potato crisps not traditional but hey, we're in Alabama!), rye whiskey barrel aged barleywine (delicious).
IMG_20220629_185158934.jpg

IMG_20220629_190701667.jpg

IMG_20220629_193723898.jpg

Back