What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sausage is made and chilling. Tomorrow we package!
HB Hazy Ale
412F061B-192C-4DD7-B6D7-A730E549B9AF.jpeg

This tastes weird… don’t like.
Foeder aged?
View attachment 770614
A foeder is just a big ass barrel. From what I’ve read, there is no standard size, but anything larger than 150 gallons, or so, is called a foeder instead of a barrel. Just a way to barrel age a larger batch.

Excuse my ignorance on this, you can ship beer? My son lives 10 hours from me and I didn’t know this was allowed.
Are you using UPS, USPS, or Fed - Ex?

You can ship anything you want so long as you are willing to take the risks. There are no REPORTED fines or penalties involved for those of us who've got out packages caught. They simply destroy the package and tell you not to do it again, and in some cases they'll shut down your shipper account. In terms of actual repercussions - I've never heard of one.

That's my type of beer right here!! Sounds perfect :)

IDK, might stick to this Nick for a while. Feel more like ThirstyPawsHB then Pianoman. Between not playing much anymore and, well the Huskers in general...😔.. frustration. With that said, these night time noise makers make me wish I was a cat person sometimes! 😉

HB Hard Limeade with a Tequila floater

PXL_20220602_220137298.jpg

Getting ready to leave for OBX about a 450 mile trip from my place, a couple days ago had a caliper lock up on my 4runner so I put a new one on and new brake hose, finished up in the dark cause I mowed for 2 hours after work that day so the grass won't be 2 feet high when we get back. Today I came home and the power was out, a day before we leave, so I get the generator out and hook it up and get the house back up and running cause I got 15 gallon of dopplebock lagering and 15 gallon of summer ale at peak fermentation, cant have that getting out of hand. So I finally sat down and decided to have a try of my latest hb neipa, 3 days in the keg, cant wait to see what it tastes like when we get back. Can't wait for vacation.
20220602_203552.jpg

More gin. Small distillery right next to Spyglass brewery. One of the most underrated founder fathers. You'll find markers of his march all over the state. From downtown cities to the middle of the wilderness. I've been out fly fishing and find a marker in the middle of the woods. Oh. He was here. I don't don't think they would have won without him
IMG_20220602_221151.jpg

Thanks!
I put the recipe together to try to come close to the Irish Red from Angry Hank’s brewery in Billings. Hank’s tap list is pretty much all classic beer styles. Nothing hazy, nothing with “pastry“ in the description, just pretty damn good beer.

Back