What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

I’ve watched a ton of basketball this weekend. Trying to educate myself before filling out my bracket in my company’s pool this week.

How is that? Was looking at getting some shipped but damn their prices shot up

It’s good. Nice hop flavor. But you’re right, $13.99 for a six pack of NA beer is pretty steep.

Same with the Hoplark hop water. It’s pretty pricy, especially for what it is. I like it as an alternative though, so I’m looking into making some myself. Looks like all I’d need is a small amount of hops and some lactic acid (and to tie up a keg).

@Hans O. Lowe

I’m far from a taste expert, and this is my first can of this after a couple other beers, but a ton of floral flavors come through especially as it warms. I had cracked it, taken a few swigs and came back to it after a few chores around the house. It’s really clean and crisp, like all of their lagers. There’s something else in there that I can’t detect, but like I said im far from a taster. I can’t comment on aroma, my sniffer is broken from years of press chemicals.

Would buy again.

So..you know you’ve done good when you pour a pint…and do a crappy pour on purpose in the hopes of getting a little more bubbly….ask your lovely wife to taste it w/the caveat that it isn’t quite as carb’d as you like yet…and it is a tad breadier/biscuity due to the fact that you didn’t weigh out the biscuit malt quite correctly…..

and….you go back to retrieve said glass and….she ain’t giving you that glass back. “No, this is mine. Go get your own.”

97FB22BD-F370-4B6B-BF35-43338F4C52C7.jpeg

Back