What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back home and just as well keep going since I’m half smacked already…
HB Hefeweizen
I left 3 different bottles of my HB at the brewery in Sidney for that guy to try. Hopefully he likes them and he doesn’t think they’re dumpers.
B060AFFA-634A-4309-9F68-5BC796BA52B0.jpeg

8041B794-8A18-4E26-9126-38376F712BBD.png

What a day, started out with waking up early for no reason, snow started at 6am, kids had places to go so took them, plowed my driveway then it was time for a beer, 11am, easy beer after plowing. A very good friend of mine who lives about 30 minutes away had a recent unfortunate incident so I called him and asked if he needed help plowing out, I was glad he accepted my offer as I know his injuries have him limited. I get there, it's still snowing but time to start pushing the snow with his 4wheeler, it's a long shale driveway with some gravel here and there. On my last swipe a tree falls just behind me, was a near miss and blocked my way back up to his house. I get off the 4wheeler and break enough branches so I can ride under it and get up to his shed to get the chainsaw, fuel it up and take it to the fallen tree and remove it from the driveway. All Is clear and plowed and now back home to enjoy ..... A beer, and my dog must have got into something so gotta clean up his shi**y mess ..
20220312_132740.jpg
20220312_182536.jpg

Cheers!!

Have 3 Untapped accounts but the current one is hits 2500 with this beer. A special one it is. Their brewery is in Lincoln, Nebraska on Van Dorn St. I was born in Lincoln and spent every summer as a kid with both sets of grandparents in Lincoln after parents moved away. My mother's parents lived across from Southeast highschool on Van Dorn. Ergo this beer brings back the absolute best memories of my childhood. Cheers to all and cheers to our wonderful grandparents making life just a little bit better.

PXL_20220313_013735081.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220313_013753593.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220313_013806225.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
I wish my wife liked beer. She thinks it’s absolutely disgusting. I always want her to try my HB but she refuses. She rarely drinks any other alcoholic beverages either. It is nice that I always have a driver though. :drunk:
My girl too! She has maybe 2 drinks a year. Or should I say, 2 half drinks a year. I end up drinking the second half of her drink 👀

So me and the family are at Carolina Beach for the next few days. It’s a little early for the beach in NC but it’s our only chance for a week long vacation this year due to my wife starting a new job.

Anywho, the weather is chilly but I found a Lowes Foods nearby and I’ve always heard they have a great beer selection. It’s true. They have a better selection than many bottle shops I’ve been to. I came back with 4 lagers and a mead, plus some Topo Chico hard seltzer.
B15DF400-6122-4146-91C2-3B5FAAB5A71C.jpeg

Starting out with this beauty. I love Vienna lagers not only for the taste but for the awesome color. This one needs a touch more hops though. It’s on the brink of too sweet.

5F287D57-F402-4AB3-BF8B-3DC0800452E3.jpeg

Back