What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A HB of my newest Amber Ale and a Stella Artois to go with some big fat BLT's (BFBLT's?) For dinner or supper if you like.

IMG_20211026_162830924.jpg

Not looking at bru n water right now but this profile looks pretty soft to me unless I'm reading it wrong. Might be good to brew with. Even all grain. Tastes good. Please chime in.
Screenshot_20211026-203445_Chrome.jpg
16353538869142295492453364369099.jpg

Edit: Does bru n water input match the water report? Looks good to me but I'm not sure if sulfate should be 4.65 or converted to 14? Not sure if water report is in SO4 or SO4-S? Can anyone confirm 👍 🍻

Last edited:
Hb nz pilsner. First post here in a bit due to getting the vid. Taste buds are on their way back but not all the way yet. This one has cleared nicely.
View attachment 747068

What hops did you use for this? If you don't mind sharing the malt bill and hops? I'm still looking to do my first drinkable lager (the first got infected).

Ford's Gin Martini ... I keep the glasses at 0F in my freezer.

View attachment 747084
@hout17 @CaddyWampus

If you guys like Martinis, please do yourself a favor sometime and try 0.5 oz Dolin Dry and 2 oz Ford's Gin , 2 dashes orange bitters, stir with lots of ice until you get 3 oz liquid, strain into a frozen glass and give it a twist of lemon peel... best damn Martini I have ever made or had .. much more like the original cocktail was supposed to be before the "give me a big glass of cold gin" trend took hold. Just make sure that the vermouth is fresh and that you store it in the fridge after opening and you will love it "wet".

I keep the last of the bottles from the 12 BOC until they’re close to a year old. This is a Honey Ginger IPA from @JAReeves. IPAs aren’t known for aging well but this one is still quite good. Slightly sweet, spicy, and hoppy all at the same time. And, it’s pretty smooth for an 8% beer.
FA13C85B-4275-409C-A626-50E3718877F8.jpeg

Back