What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knob Creek

20210925_182526.jpg
20210925_182724.jpg

Clamato Michelada with Canadian lager before all vestiges of summer are gone. My wife thinks anyone who mixes beer with tomato and clam juice has gone around the bend. I use to think the same thing ages ago when friends would drink it in Texas. Quite refreshing actually. Not a goto but a nice change of pace. Not a great pic sorry about the white wash
20210925_192543.jpg

Off topic for this thread but had to post...this just came. This. Changes. Everything.

View attachment 743544

Nice find. I havent tried lutra, mainly because I strictly use dry yeast and hadn't realized there was a dried version of it. Hell, I didnt realize omega had any dry yeasts at all. Thanks!

OT: Another Oktoberfest. Fall is really my favorite time for beer.
FB52824C-784D-4B63-9B1E-1DC5ADC4F087.jpeg

I don’t know yet. Comp website says judging was 23-25 and awards were today (25th). How soon do you typically find out?
Depends on the competition really. But the ones I’ve entered (bedsides nationals) it was the same day as the award ceremony.

Depends on the competition really. But the ones I’ve entered (bedsides nationals) it was the same day as the award ceremony.

I wasn’t there in person. Do they usually call or email the results if you medaled? If so, I must not have placed. This is my first comp, so I have no idea what to expect.

I wasn’t there in person. Do they usually call or email the results if you medaled? If so, I must not have placed. This is my first comp, so I have no idea what to expect.
They all posted winners on their website. Then if you logged into your account, you could download your score sheets

Back