What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing some quality control testing on some bottled beer I did. I think my taster is off cuz one sip I think it's good then the next I think there's something off. I still like it so I guess that's what's important.
View attachment 732824View attachment 732825
They’re both nice and clear.
Meanwhile, another Flat Tire while installing some new LED lighting in my oldish camper.
6A5FEADF-1C61-4853-ABCD-BFC2EF8970AA.jpeg

I was flown into SD for an interview and hoping to play TP the next day. Interview ran a day long and had to cancel. Did walk a bit of the course before having some incredible seafood stew and beers as the sun set on the 19th. Long and accurate. You can't tell from tv but raised greens and deep bunkers. Crazy wild rough. Views of San Diego are amazing. Well worth playing

OT night cap View attachment 732849
Same here. Last time I was actually in La Jolla and my 1/2 day meeting turned into an all day meeting. Will be able to control my schedule in the spring. Will play North course though to try and keep it below 120.

HB citra pils
BE2CA526-2AB4-43D9-9A6D-D6D5DE4058F4.jpeg

tough day as this is about the 7th beer overall. Wife and I finally bought a new range after saving and dealing with our old one (came w the house when she bought it) slowly dying off. Get it home and set up and decided on an inaugural pizza and….the oven doesn’t work. Someone is getting a phone call tomorrow at 9:01.

tough day as this is about the 7th beer overall. Wife and I finally bought a new range after saving and dealing with our old one (came w the house when she bought it) slowly dying off. Get it home and set up and decided on an inaugural pizza and….the oven doesn’t work. Someone is getting a phone call tomorrow at 9:01.

"Someone I know" bought a new and very quiet dishwasher late last year - spent a little coin. Man, they were livid once they noticed a huge gash down the middle about a foot long...of course after they cut up their floor to get it in and struggle to install it. They were able to exchange it for another new one, and when they dropped it off, they found out the "gash" was in the protective film installed for shipping to prevent scratches.

And beer
Screenshot_20210618-231506.png

Yes sir! I found 10 brand-new 16 oz pilsner glasses for a buck apiece.
Find some really decent glasses at Savation Army too. I've found some great crystal beer tulips and silver plated goblets. Wife is too FuFu to drink out of them but she don't drink anyway! Being the Cossack peasant I am I consider it well gotten war treasure on the cheap. I'm not a Aristocrat just a member of the lowly pillaging horde!!!

Find some really decent glasses at Savation Army too. I've found some great crystal beer tulips and silver plated goblets. Wife is too FuFu to drink out of them but she don't drink anyway! Being the Cossack peasant I am I consider it well gotten war treasure on the cheap. I'm not a Aristocrat just a member of the lowly pillaging horde!!!
Oh yes, I also found three Chimay glasses with silver inlay. I need to go back. They didn't have a scratch on them.

I don't think I've ever had a Hefeweizen before! This particular brew is made in a small town just outside the big city I live in. There are plenty of old German immigrant families in our great province, so I'm sure this is a proper representation. Very tasty, and more wheat flavour than I had anticipated. Prost! :mug:

Fahr.jpg

I don't think I've ever had a Hefeweizen before! This particular brew is made in a small town just outside the big city I live in. There are plenty of old German immigrant families in our great province, so I'm sure this is a proper representation. Very tasty, and more wheat flavour than I had anticipated. Prost! :mug:

View attachment 732918
Careful. You might get hooked on em…

Another local beer, by Railyard Brewing, a very refreshing Peach Sour. Malt, flaked oats, peach puree, lactose, with Mosaic and Amarillo. This will be a killer beer once the heat comes back this summer! :yes: :D Also getting ready to brew a Weizenbier Strong, because the temperatures have finally dropped below 35ºC (95F) for a couple of days. Cheers! :mug:

Peach_Sour.jpg

Opened this last raspberry blonde from @3 Dawg Night about 5 1/2 hours ago and got two sips from it then got paged to a haystack on fire from a lightning strike. The owner elected to let it burn so we helped him spread it out for a few hours until it burned down to a manageable size for him. Now back home and done with the blonde and drinking my last bottle of Dunkel.
08334B9D-3483-49FE-816D-8B61C069698F.jpeg

C2ACCE6C-63E6-426E-AC2A-2EE9E4304F09.jpeg
FF88F67D-9EE8-4B43-8FA0-2B633FFB7779.jpeg

Back