What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210618_114959.jpg
Lunch beer. Ale Asylum Hopalicious

Little celebratory refreshment. Got promoted to Full Professor and learned my grant to discover new therapies for Parkinson’s disease was funded. May have more than one. Plus this will be my next clone in a week or so.
View attachment 732817
Congrats HopK! Valuable work. Good luck.

Little celebratory refreshment. Got promoted to Full Professor and learned my grant to discover new therapies for Parkinson’s disease was funded. May have more than one. Plus this will be my next clone in a week or so.
View attachment 732817

Truly, congratulations! A life well spent.

In the mean time, doing my best Booze Traveler impression. Very burnt wood. Maybe needs to mellow for, oh, 10 years.

PXL_20210618_225818749.jpg

View attachment 732817

Congrats man. I'm sure that's not something that's easy to come by.

Cheers for putting in the hard work.
Homebrew Nut Brown Ale
E7BBFD22-04A1-4FEF-AD2F-67039610ECA4.jpeg

Some US Open while drinking a beer from my wife’s adopted homeland - she’s Scottish but was adopted by a Polish family as a baby. Hoping to be playing Torrey Pines in the spring when I visit SD.
View attachment 732848
I was flown into SD for an interview and hoping to play TP the next day. Interview ran a day long and had to cancel. Did walk a bit of the course before having some incredible seafood stew and beers as the sun set on the 19th. Long and accurate. You can't tell from tv but raised greens and deep bunkers. Crazy wild rough. Views of San Diego are amazing. Well worth playing

OT night cap
IMG_20210618_210145.jpg

Back