What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a craving for a local NEIPA. :yes: This is from Railyard Brewing, and it is a 'tropical' style with Mosaic and Citra. Very nice.:):hops:

Railyard2.jpg

Edit: Just noticed this was picture number 9999 stored in my PC photo program...wow!

Last edited:
This is less of a What Are You Drinking Right Now post and more of a thank you post to Mr. seanjwalker1.

Mr. Walker, thanks for bringing Northern Brewer's pick three all grain kits deal to my attention. Tonight I tapped their Two Hearted Ale Clone and...boy golly! This is the first US-style IPA I've brewed in several years, so it has been a treat. Kits have come a long, long way since the old John Bull cans I used to goof around with in college.

Thank you for putting a nice beer in my glass tonight. Most importantly, I hope this note finds you in continuing improved health.

Second beer tapped this week. This is special.

Hb NEIIPA at 7.8% abv dryhopped with Bru1 LUPOMAX & t90 pellets, Vic secret, and Citra LUPOMAX. Might be my best beer ever. Taste like it was brewed by monkish. No joke. View attachment 732597
Everybody likes a little head from time to time...

Meanwhile, after I finish my V8 with ACV, it's time for another bottle of the Against the Grain APA.

Second beer tapped this week. This is special.

Hb NEIIPA at 7.8% abv dryhopped with Bru1 LUPOMAX & t90 pellets, Vic secret, and Citra LUPOMAX. Might be my best beer ever. Taste like it was brewed by monkish. No joke. View attachment 732597

When's the brewery open? I'm coming!

6D68496B-6B14-4138-BEE8-544050A123AC.jpeg
BF763C8E-308A-4F78-819C-D34575A6700D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back