What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Cider while house hunting with the youngest.

PXL_20210326_163801127.jpg

What's the market look like over/down there? Gotta be booming

Californiacation! 😁 Every house sold is over asking price and on the market for only days, if even that. New construction won't even post a price, bid war only. The average price in Austin city limits has risen 24% in the last 12 months and now sits at $500,000.

OT... Unsweetened tea.

I have been brewing beer for 20 years, all extract and/or partial mash, and I have been kegging for the last 10 years.
Last month I finally got all the stuff together to permanently go all grain brewing.
Tonight I'm finishing the last keg of my last ever extract brewed beer!
It's a Chocolate Milk Stout.
Yeah - I'm in Arizona, and yeah it is snowing right now...

SnowBeer_2.jpg

I have been brewing beer for 20 years, all extract and/or partial mash, and I have been kegging for the last 10 years.
Last month I finally got all the stuff together to permanently go all grain brewing.
Welcome to the wonderful world of all-grain brewing! Your last keg of extract is exactly my last (most recent) all-grain batch - and the first time I've tried the recipe. Still haven't ventured into kegging so I'm awaiting bottle conditioning as we speak. Always new ways to enjoy the hobby. Cheers! (BTW, love the snow pics in late March! We haven't had a winter here in southern mid-state NC in two years.

Welcome to the wonderful world of all-grain brewing! Your last keg of extract is exactly my last (most recent) all-grain batch - and the first time I've tried the recipe. Still haven't ventured into kegging so I'm awaiting bottle conditioning as we speak. Always new ways to enjoy the hobby. Cheers! (BTW, love the snow pics in late March! We haven't had a winter here in southern mid-state NC in two years.

Thanks! Yes, I already have my first two all grain brews under my belt, a doppelbock and a Munich Helles.
I have some learnin' to do but my first two attempts seem to have come out fine even though they are still lagering in my temp controlled cooler.
:mug:

View attachment 723602

Cheers! Went to college in Phoenix but spent some time with a gf in Prescott and Flagstaff. I remember we had a snow in Phoenix and my grandmother sent a news paper article from Lincoln, NE. It made national news, ha!

Back