What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this up at Spec's lots of banana and wheat. Was expecting a bit of spice but no. I may be having a bad day, the atmosphere kind of sucks today. Good though!
IMG_20210316_172334952.jpg

Have you had a Yeti stout? I think you’d like it. I didn’t know if they were big enough to be distributed everywhere.

I've had plenty of Yeti's (Great Divide in general, love Hercules DIPA). They're more of an American Imperial Stout. Definitely more bitter. Personally, a bit too bitter for me and my son but I wanted the glass! Hang on....

I've had plenty of Yeti's (Great Divide in general, love Hercules DIPA). They're more of an American Imperial Stout. Definitely more bitter. Personally, a bit too bitter for me and my son but I wanted the glass! Hang on....
I bought a six pack of them a while ago. I agree that they’re a little harsh. I’ve still got a couple left but don’t think I’ll buy them again.

Back