What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like your new icon @camonick

Last of the awesome @BongoYodeler beers. Been a while brother, since I've done this, thanks!

PXL_20210227_010514943.jpg

Like your new icon @camonick

Last of the awesome @BongoYodeler beers. Been a while brother, since I've done this, thanks!

View attachment 720162
My pleasure.
Moonraker puts out some really good hazy's, especially for such an out of the way small town, Auburn, CA.
A local (to me), grocery with a great beer selection always has some of their single cans. Always a no-brainer buy.

My pleasure.
Moonraker puts out some really good hazy's, especially for such an out of the way small town, Auburn, CA.
A local (to me), grocery with a great beer selection always has some of their single cans. Always a no-brainer buy.

Auburn closer to my old...old... stomping grounds South Lake Tahoe and Sonora area. Impressive! Definitely not a WC.

Oh yeah, awesome brewery name! Saw that movie at the theaters with grandma in Lincoln. Always been a sucker for anything space related, evan as a kid

HB Red Ale. Not all that good, but if I don't finish it who will? :)

View attachment 720177

Truly, was a solid brew. I mean, it's a Red. You hit the characteristics. Looks gorgeous! Red's are so middle of the road. I'm sending you a Scottish Ale, kinda like a Red on steroids. See what you think.

Truly, was a solid brew. I mean, it's a Red. You hit the characteristics. Looks gorgeous! Red's are so middle of the road. I'm sending you a Scottish Ale, kinda like a Red on steroids. See what you think.
It started out as Mystic Mead's Irish Red Ale but I over-tweaked it. I've made his recipe several times, it's delicious. But no more tweaking, I'm going back to the original recipe next time.

I look forward to your Scottish Ale. I've never brewed one and I haven't tasted one in years. I remember falling in love with one that Burlington Pub and Brewery used to make. Not sure if they're even there anymore, it's been 25 years since I've been to Vermont.

It started out as [URL='https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/raging-red-irish-red-ale.239188/'I've never brewed one and I haven't tasted one in years.

I sir am no Scottish Ale expert. Only had a couple and 'Ol Chub from Oskar Blues sticks in my head as a molasses type beer. This is not that. The SOCO Homebrew dudes gave me some free Scottish Ale ale yeast so this is my 1st and probably only attempt.

Someone said HB Scottish Ale..
16143928047724154530349441209782.jpg

Splitting a couple with my wife tonight. Both are great. New Anthem obviously got a hold of some phenomenal Galaxy for this as this beer oozes the very best of that hop - awesome stuff!
IMG_9425.jpg
IMG_9423.jpg

@Dgallo congrats on the new addition brotha! Enjoy every minute man, they grow up fast. Super happy to hear that the little guy and wife are doing well! Cheers!

IMG_20210226_220356.jpg

The Broken Baltic Porter (Zywiec Porter AIH extract kit + 1% boost + 5.4% erroneous excess LME).
O.G. 1.120 F.G. 1.026 ABV 12.34%
Gently warming in an opaque tote with space heater (71-75 F) to encourage bottle carbonation.
Will try again next week.

Attachments

• IMG_20210226_220406.jpg
    IMG_20210226_220406.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Back