What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20210128_180020.jpg

Found this hiding in the keezer. This is from @orionol73 from a FOTD and it’s dated 2017. Have no idea how it lasted this long. It’s delicious.

View attachment 716234
Crazy, I'm having a back of the fridge Jolly Pumpkin from a long ago FotD as well, likely from the same person
20210128_192558.jpg

I’ve been brewing for 16 or so years and this beer is one of the top 5 I’ve ever made. If not the best. I highly recommend brewing BYO’s Allagash White clone found in the December 2020. Wow. Just wow. PM me if you want it and don’t subscribe to BYO. I’ll screen shot it for you.
View attachment 716250
Yes please!

I’ve been brewing for 16 or so years and this beer is one of the top 5 I’ve ever made. If not the best. I highly recommend brewing BYO’s Allagash White clone found in the December 2020. Wow. Just wow. PM me if you want it and don’t subscribe to BYO. I’ll screen shot it for you.
View attachment 716250
I should check out that recipe. It's one of those "in the moment" beers on draft and fresh when it doesn't get any better. I haven't brewed in years as I went all in AG for a while and stopped at the rig. By that time a lot of variety appeared here. Altho one of my fav recipes was a simple hefe. I want to jump back into again with big stouts and lagers

OT: B's beat down and some RI beahs

Edit: oh poop! Didn't realize last beer is a triple
IMG_20210128_192126.jpg
IMG_20210128_210727.jpg

Last edited:
I should check out that recipe. It's one of those "in the moment" beers on draft and fresh when it doesn't get any better. I haven't brewed in years as I went all in AG for a while and stopped at the rig. By that time a lot of variety appeared here. Altho one of my fav recipes was a simple hefe. I want to jump back into again with big stouts and lagers

OT: B's beat down and some RI beahs

Edit: oh poop! Didn't realize last beer is a tripleView attachment 716269View attachment 716270
Let’s see the brew rig man! Gotta get after it, seems like work until the sweet nectar hits the lips!
E97544A8-289C-4EA9-84ED-AADC4E6D4549.jpeg

Let’s see the brew rig man! Gotta get after it, seems like work until the sweet nectar hits the lips!
View attachment 716279
That's what stalled me. I got the mill, pots, kegs and pumps. All the equipment but stalled on best way to build a rig. Before the rig I was lifting lauter tons and dumping stuff manually. Plus the 5 gal of brew sitting there. That's why I'd like to do something like heavy stouts. My basement has a pile of bottles waiting.

Back