What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57???? Man, you're just a young kid. No wonder you don't understand about magnets and cat food in the brewing process!!

But seriously that's a nice haul, you got some good beers there. Enjoy them, and the games.
Happy Birthday Sean!! :mug:
Thank you Bongo! Or should I say Beer Bonkers? Cat food....scary....scarred for life...nightmares...take years to get over...😳😳😳

Freezing meats from a bulk sale. Usually refuse to start this early but just talked w my brother for the first time in 15 years. Need a nerve calmer.
It should be much stronger.
52108A01-895B-4DA4-BD91-0FD99B6EC190.jpeg

Freezing meats from a bulk sale. Usually refuse to start this early but just talked w my brother for the first time in 15 years. Need a nerve calmer.
It should be much stronger.
View attachment 715456
Good for you! No matter what happens in our lives, blood is blood. I just talked to one of my daughter's last night on my birthday for 1st time in 4 years. Best thing thats happened to me in this past crappy year. I'm glad for you!!

That sucks, hope you studied but ultimately fail your test

Seriously, best of luck

Thanks, yeah came out negative! IDK, allergies are all toned down today. I can breathe just fine but woke up with no taste. Even stuck my nose in a bottle of chorine tablets.

OT, Veggie juice....

I know there are some here too young to remember Montgomery Ward. Bozone Amber while making sphagetti on my wife’s aunt’s Coppertone MW stove.View attachment 715485
That's awesome! Spotless!!! I grew up in an old immigrant mill town. There's whole neighborhoods of Sears and MW house kits. They are actually impressive quality homes.

Proper glassware
IMG_20210122_192310.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome! Spotless!!! I grew up in an old immigrant mill town. There's whole neighborhoods of Sears and MW house kits. They are actually impressive quality homes.

My home along with the southside of Salinas are all (or nearly all) Sears' catalog homes (mostly all from the 20's +/-). My former neighbor across the street found one of the ads for his home...I haven't been so lucky.

I know there are some here too young to remember Montgomery Ward. Bozone Amber while making spaghetti on my wife’s aunt’s Coppertone MW stove.View attachment 715485
I remember the last store in San Antonio that closed. Didn't know they were closing, it was bedlam inside the store. Don't even remember why I had gone there but it was the 1st time I bought an actual cell phone that had dropped 90% ! I was a nurse at the time and up till then most folks were still carrying pagers! Sales guy who had worked there like 30 years had tears in his eyes. Damn shame to see an American Icon go down like that but I didn't see too many Americans crying about it, everyone was too busy grabbing what they could!!!

My home along with the southside of Salinas are all (or nearly all) Sears' catalog homes (mostly all from the 20's +/-). My former neighbor across the street found one of the ads for his home...I haven't been so lucky.
I think there were a lot of mods to the homes with solid wood carvings. There were specific ethnic hollows. May not be PC but Fintown and Swedetown were most people didn't even speak English until my parents generation. I had gone back home after college some of my friends friends bought these homes and didn't understand some of the built shacks in the backyard. They didn't understand what they were and wanted to these them down. One we pulled out the casings, shelves and I'm like this use to be a sauna. Another? This use to be a fish smokehouse. Good fun back on the days

I think there were a lot of mods to the homes with solid wood carvings. There were specific ethnic hollows. May not be PC but Fintown and Swedetown were most people didn't even speak English until my parents generation. I had gone back home after college some of my friends friends bought these homes and didn't understand some of the built shacks in the backyard. They didn't understand what they were and wanted to these them down. One we pulled out the casings, shelves and I'm like this use to be a sauna. Another? This use to be a fish smokehouse. Good fun back on the days
Salinas California?

Might need a bunch of these tonight. House full of 12 year old girls for a birthday sleepover. Hope they aren’t too loud, need some ZZZs tonight. Been up since 3:45 because of a medical fire call this morning. Can’t ever go back to sleep after those.
HB MO/EKG SMaSH
View attachment 715488
20 years as a nurse and medic. 2 words brother : Beer and Benadryl!!!

20 years as a nurse and medic. 2 words brother : Beer and Benadryl!!!
17+ years volunteer firefighter. Hate the pager talking to me in the middle of the night. We’re a tiny town but our district is 390 square miles. I much prefer a fire any day but help on the medical calls when I can.
OT @Section1 HB
B9D9C41F-6B5A-4354-9DBD-AE930C554782.jpeg

Back