What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Irish Red
16099950279627927471865654129188.jpg

Last edited:
That looks tasty!!

Struggled with hazy IPAs using EC style yeasts so going back to the drawing board. Kinda doing what I did years ago with S05 and WCIPAs. Once I get successful brews will start adding different yeasts and more haze. Wife committed to stop smoking. So, I committed to stop buying retail beers in 2021. Besides the few I have left, I need to figure out the IPA thing or it'll be a long year..very long!

Thunder Meadows IPA by the mighty Fernie Brewing Company! Simcoe, Idaho 7 and a hop I've never heard of called Ekuanot. Little bit of pine, little bit of citrus and almost a browned butter finish. Hmm...maybe the Ekuanot? Very tasty, indeed! 👍🏻🍻

View attachment 713495
Ekuanot is quite good! Fruity, a bit of spice, lots of flavor. I enjoy it.

On top of the gut? Sorry man..

Texas just got its 1st B117 variant confirmed so decided on a trip in LA, where its safe. 😉

HB Peanut Butter Imperial Stout

View attachment 713502

Pfffffffft, yah. Long story, but the short version is that I have a +4.00 contact in one eye; although, my prescription is a +5.25. The +5.25 contact is too rigid and too thick, incredibly discomforting. (I'm sure these numbers mean something to someone.) I also have a sigmatism in that eye as well as environmental allergies...in that eye. It's only my left eye. I guess that is the silver lining? $&#@€¥£¢€ !!

Quite well, I think. The booze and the spices kind of met in the middle.

Yeah, I think the spices did a good job of mellowing out over time. The whiskey is still there, in my opinion, in the same way as it was when it was fresh...I think the spices were with predominantly changed over time. I think.

Last edited:
Back