What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew Canadian Ale
6F34010B-D5D4-4B88-BE3F-AEEEC604F7AC.jpeg

B5329F79-0AB4-4878-A80A-847BAA0436E5.jpeg
Living in Bills country people are in their glory seeing a home playoff game for the first time since 1996. Bills stuff everywhere.
Figured I would support the team and a local brewery too with this mixed 4-pack (two of each). It will be the perfect beers to kick off playoff weekend.
Cheers everyone!

Bills country? Does that mean snow shovels in stock but folding tables sold out? 😁

BrunchView attachment 713698
LMAO!!!
In a normal year I would say that’s accurate but not this year. This is the first game with fans in the stands and no tailgating allowed. Since our Pats are done this season I’ll cheer for the AFC East and local team.
272C21E5-70D7-492E-9271-9F0388C6B610.jpeg

Replaced the vanity fan switch with by timer switch by 7AM, attempt to fix a non-inflating Santa, clean neglected master bathroom shower, work on/scale recipe for next weekend's brew, fix a runner on the basement steps and have jambalaya cooking in the slow cooker. I do believe I've done enough for 1 day, so I'm treating my self to my own, homebrewed toasted lager.

Last edited:
Back