What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blood orange Hefeweizen

C9CC5AD1-5FE3-4B72-B931-059A20E4E3A8.jpeg

This last week I’ve been rotating between 3 brews. Some Scotch ale wee heavy I got for my birthday “Royal Kilt Inspector” and to make room for the NB milk chocolate stout I have in the fermenter the smashing pumpkin from NB and my own “Flagering the Dolphin” Kviek lutra Oktoberfest/moktoberfest.

I love Nelson. Are you using 2020? If so, what is it like. I haven’t open any of my 2020 yet but will be opening it Thursday for dryhoping and I’ve head some mixed things
Honestly no idea, this batch was a bit lower on AA than usual but very dank and fruit forward with the normal bit of grape flavor
7A217BE7-F7F6-42E9-B1A0-B222A3674C7F.jpeg

HB Hoppy Blonde
056D2797-FC7D-45B2-939D-EC0610B02317.jpeg

Some water while kegging an Irish Stout. Finally got one I think I will enjoy. It was a clone recipe for Murphy’s out of an old BYO magazine. I think it’ll be pretty close when it gets cooled down and I can push it through my stout faucet. I bottled 5 bottles too just in case it’s good and I want to share some.
4DD577F2-3881-4E80-AA45-6768687C9381.jpeg

E258F38A-23B7-4E41-A0DC-1C4C00697600.jpeg

HB Sour. First ever. Brewed March 2019 and bottled about two months ago. Was going to leave in bottles til next fall, but some clutz knocked this over and the cap opened a touch so had to try it. Pretty solid, and gets better as it warms.

View attachment 707539

Congratulations man! You have more patience then I for sure.

Trying another sample from the 'Olde Peculiar' brew. It hasn't moved from 1.020 in a few days/daze so I'm going to bottle by tomorrow night.

Quite a unique beer, almost like a sharp lemonade, with a smoky, citrus/malty flavour. I can feel this beer, however, so I'm sure it's close to my 8.5% goal! Wooo! :D

I'd post a pic, but you've all seen beer before...lol. Having an injured right arm doesn't help things either..sigh.

Will post best I can once carbed. Cheers everyone!:mug:

Back